First Church will hold the Gathering, an outdoor worship experience, on Sunday evenings this fall.
Beginning Sept. 13 through Oct. 25, the Gathering will offer a time of praise and worship in a casual, “come as you are” experience for all ages. Worship will be held from 6:00 to 6:45 p.m. in the church parking lot.
Rest assured in the knowledge that all appropriate safety measures will be observed:
- Physical distancing at least 6 feet apart (unless you are with members of your family/daily social circle).
- Mask wearing any time physical distancing is difficult or as you are walking around (masks will not be required once you are seated).
- Children will remain with their parents (and a fun activity will be provided!)
- Greeters will be on hand to welcome all, take attendance and assist with spacing.
- Singing will be allowed in this outdoor venue! (proper physical distancing required)
- A clean restroom will be made available for anyone in need.
Worshippers are asked to bring a mask and lawn chair, and to arrive early to allow for physical distancing. Dress for the weather, but we will move indoors in the event of a storm.
All are welcome and encouraged to attend! For more information, contact Lisa Aronson at firstname.lastname@example.org.