- Monday Men’s Bible Study – Led by Ken Guise, begins September 27 on Monday evenings at 6:45 pm via zoom. The study will begin with the book of Jude, then move to Hebrews. Order the study book ($9.99) online at precept.org.
- Wednesday Men’s Group – This group enjoys great fellowship and small-group studies together. Meets in person (outside) at the home of First Church member Barry Eaton at 8:00 p.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of each month.
- Wednesday Women’s Lunch and Learn – Bring your own lunch and enjoy fellowship while discussing the seven-week study “Brave” by local author Tabitha Deller. Facilitated by Tina Eaton, the groups begins Oct. 6 from noon to 1:00 p.m. Order the study guide at amazon.com.
- MOPS – Mothers of Preschoolers meets to embrace the journey together once a month on Wednesday evenings from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. beginning Sept. 15. Cost is $32.00 (covers special guest speakers and dinner together). Fun family outings scheduled throughout the year! See flyer here.
- Thursday Bible Study – Come to study the topic of holy living in, “Live Like You Belong to God.” Led by First Church member Juanita Guise, the class will be held on Thursday evenings beginning Sept. 16 at 7:00 p.m. via Zoom. Order your study book ($7.99) through Juanita or online at precept.org.
First Church invites you to join us for one or more of the following Bible studies, learning opportunities, or fellowship groups beginning this fall.
To register or for more information on any of the above opportunities, contact Tina Eaton at email@example.com.