Juniper Tree Pastoral Counseling Center is housed at First United Methodist Church. The office is on the first floor of the office wing of the church. Park in the parking lot and enter the far left door (by the flag pole). There is a waiting area at the end of the hall for your convenience.
Appointments and Fees:
All appointments, contacts and fees are arranged between the client and the counselor. Fees generally range between $50 to $125 per hour. To set up an appointment, contact Glenn Covert at 717-599-2192.
To leave a message at the Counseling Center Office, please call 717-766-4611, ext. 108.
Glenn Covert, MA, LPC
Member of National Board of Certified Counselors
Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors
Glenn is the Director of Juniper Tree and is a licensed professional counselor with over 20 years of experience. He specializes in marriage and family work, as well as a variety of individual issues. As a counselor, he integrates his Christian faith with professional therapeutic practices. Glenn finds it an honor to work with his clients, building on their strengths as they move toward wholeness.
• Individual Counseling
• Marriage Counseling
• Infidelity Therapy
• Family Therapy
• Child and Adolescent Therapy
• Anxiety and Depression
• Trauma and Crisis Management, specializing in EMDR Drug, Alcohol, and Addictions
• Counseling Life Transitions
Consultations with Churches and Pastors
Glenn welcomes opportunities to provide consultation services to pastors and area churches in matters such as:
• Mediating congregational conflict
• Leadership mediation and training
• Handling difficult people
• Consultation of career needs
• Supervision of pastoral counseling
Glenn is able to provide a wide variety of workshops – from client centered events to congregational workshops to professional gatherings. If you are interested in a workshop, which is not listed, please ask.
Previous workshops include:
• Single Parenting
• Dealing With Aging Parents
• Marriage Enrichment
• Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts
• Christian Grieving
• Parenting Your Teen
• Frenzy Free Families
• Training Youth Leaders
• Growth And Transformation
• Peer Counselor Training
• What Constitutes Sexual Abuse
• Sexual Abuse Prevention
• Anger and Anger Management
• Impact of Divorce on Children
• Transitioning Children Out Of The Nest
• Stages Of Relationship