God calls us to be in fellowship with one another and there is no better way to do that than in small groups. There are several opportunities for all men to join throughout the year, such as:
- Annual Men’s Retreat at Wesley Forest in February.
- Men of First Church, meets the third Wednesday of each month for fellowship and study.
- Men’s Breakfast, meets the first Saturday of each month at a local restaurant for fellowship and good food.
- Men’s Bible Study, meets Sunday evenings at 6:00 p.m. in the church.
- Fellowship Events
- Tool Pool, a directory for any hand or power tools that you may need to borrow for one-time use.
See the Men’s Ministry page of the newsletter for more information.